**UPDATE** ONLY TWO SLOTS LEFT! BOOK SOON!!
There has been a lot of movement on the adoption front over the past few days (more details to come!), which has caused us to start planning fundraising events with a bit more urgency. Our sweet friend Lauryn, of Lauryn Byrdy Photography, has graciously offered to do an evening of photo shoot mini-sessions with ALL of the proceeds going directly to our adoption fund! Lauryn is an absolutely amazing photographer, and I’m sure everyone will be so impressed with her work. Here’s how it will work:
– We will be shooting July 20, 2015 from 6-8 pm.
– Sessions will run every 20 minutes.
– The shoot will take place at Pierce Park in Grandview Heights.
– Cost will be $250 and includes a 20 minute session and a thumb drive of all your final edited print-ready images from your session (roughly 10-12 images).
– To book, go to adopttogether.org/mattandashleymartin , make a donation of $250, and note in the “Comment to the family” area that you are signing up for the photo shoot. You’re welcome to pay what you’d like above $250 if you feel led, but $250 reserves your spot for the shoot! Please only book if you have a fairly flexible schedule during the 6-8 pm window. 100% of fees from the shoot will go directly to our adoption fund! Session fee is due in full at time of booking. Note: We will not be able to save spots prior to payment. Only a payment guarantees your session booking.
-After you make your donation, please email Ashley at ashley.martin.2(at)gmail.com to sign up for a spot. Space is limited (only six spots available!), so I’ll update on this post when there are only a couple slots left.
– Photos will be mailed to you on a thumb drive with a copyright release for printing within 2 weeks of the shoot.
Thank you so much for your love, support, and encouragement, and a HUGE thank you to Lauryn for offering her time and her mad skills!